Friday, April 17, 2009

not the best I’ve done these days….

as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

i was a bit bad today… but not overly so inshallah.

I woke up late, so skipped breakfast and for lunch had two whole wheat sandwiches with the Athenos roasted eggplant hummus and smoked turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado slices.

then my husband, his niece, and I went to Dubai Mall where we ended up stopping at Second Cup and I got a small Chillatte, which is like the Frappuccino at Starbucks. It was delicious, I must admit…but I know there is sugar in it. then my husband got a strawberry muffin and his niece got a chocolate croissant of which I had a few bites of each… but I wasn’t going to let this make me feel so bad I ruin the rest of the day. I usually would just think, “well, I already ruined it so might as well start tomorrow!” and I would gorge on more fattening stuff the rest of the day.

in Dubai Mall I went to The Organic Foods and Cafe and bought some more vegetarian frozen meals and organic food products. most of it were different kinds of pasta and Japanese noodles. I got some brown rice spaghetti, organic pasta sauces, lotus root soba noodles, buckwheat soba noodles, and Qinoa soba noodles. so I guess I will be eating lots of noodles LOL.

my niece got an Amy’s kids’ mac n’ cheese meal and I got a soy mac n cheese meal so I can try out what soy cheese foods tastes like. not that I am intent on becoming vegan, but I thought while I am dieting, perhaps I can try non-dairy cheese to avoid some of the fat.

hers:

00271

mine:

00040

she made her’s first and I tasted it while waiting for mine to finish microwaving. wow, her’s was really delicious Mashallah.

mine…. well…. lets just say, I was able to eat it all, but will not be switching to non-dairy cheese products anytime soon, LOL

I still have to get in a few more calories for the day so I think I will just eat some fruit for my last meal inshallah.

2 comments:

MoaD said...

very good twizzle, i mean most of the time i would have just say what the heck i have already ruined my day anyways, so what is one more!

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum twizzle
jazakallah for explaining!!!

oh thats ok i know tajweed LOL
how to pronounce the letters but i never knew that those numbers representd those arabic letters!!lol
jazakallah!!


(lol thats a reply to where i asked on sum1s blog about using numbers in saying salam lol)

hal786