Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my first mini-goal….

as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I need to put down a goal, but not the total weight I want to lose, because then it will feel like its going slowly.  so here is my first goal.  to lose 25lbs, or 11.5kg  inshallah.

another goal is to eat more veggies and fruits.  since living with my in-laws here in Dubai, I don’t eat nearly as much veggies as I used to because I got spoiled and lazy about cooking.  I have been eating the home food and Gulf Arabic food just doesn’t include a lot of veggies.

I have to let not eat rice like it is the main part of the meal like they do over here.   I will have rice as a part of a balanced meal, inshallah.  and it will be wholegrain rice as well.

inshallah it goes smooth.

1 comments:

Low Carb Muslimah said...

small steps is good because you will not be overwhelmed. eating clean when you are on a diet is just hard, because you are being conscious of everything you put in your mouth, but we can do it!