Monday, April 6, 2009

as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I have been bad bad BAD about blogging!! its mainly because I haven’t 100% been doing as good as I would like and I don’t want to have to admit it…but I have to just admit it and move on to doing better inshallah.

I haven’t gotten on the treadmill yet, and I finally went grocery shopping yesterday and bought a huge load of veggies and fruits. I am going to try for a more vegetarian diet, but totally not strict or anything.

I also bought those plastic popsicle molds so I will inshallah be freezing 100% fruit juices in them as an icy treat because ice cream is one of my weaknesses so inshallah this will satisfy it enough.

I am going to get the Chalean Extreme progam like sis Muslimah on a Diet and do that and some treadmill walking for my workouts. I normally would like to do intensive cardio but since my toe is not fully healed from being fractured, I will at least be working out hard in strength training… its a start until I can full out do cardio like I would like to.

alrighty, I neeeed to go to bed so I have more motivation to workout tomorrow (on the treadmill) inshallah! if I wake up too late I lose all motivation to exercise.

2 comments:

Low Carb Muslimah said...

(i am copying this reply just in case u didn't see it)
yes, twizzle but be careful though, because you are lifting weight, you have to be very careful with your form, it is crucial! And also, the program is aimed at lifting very heavy, keep that in mind as well.
love, MoaD.

Twizzle said...

as-salaam aleikum,

jazakallah khair for the warning... like around 10 years ago I used to workout like crazy... jogging for 45 minutes to an hour and weight training and ab workouts for another hour to hour and a half for 5-6 days a week..... and I had the body of someone who worked out that much.... if you saw me now you would think i have never worked out in my life **sigh**

and every now and then on my many dieting attempts I have included weight training so I still know proper form and such... so inshallah this will be just what I need.

oh, sis MOAD, I emails the people at Beach Body to see if they think at my weight (I can't believe I actually admitted my weight to someone LOL...thought its pretty much anonymous) I should be doing the Chalean extreme.. and they said:

"We would like to inform you that you can certainly do ChaLEan Extreme worouts, which will help you to loose weight and tone your body. We would suggest you to concentrate more on Burn Circuit and Lean Circuit workouts on your rest days, which will help you to loose weight."

It'll be a while until it gets delivered to me so I will figure out the doing Burn Circuit and Lean Circuit on rest days as they suggested inshallah...

:D